Re: SOAP AF review comment 3 response

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 17:12:42 +0100
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Hi Mark.

* Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org> [2002-10-30 13:56-0500]
> I was going to send this to xml-dist-app directly, but figured that it
> might best be first discussed here.  It also seems to overlap with
> Chris' concern about "comment 1" too.

Since there hasn't been any discussion about the response to comment
3, the Working Group will not reply to the XML Protocol Working Group
about this.

Feel free to express your comments to them directly though.

The Working Group will send a follow-up message on comment 1 however.

Regards,

Hugo

--
Hugo Haas - W3C