Re: Paris presentation on the Semantic Web?

At 10:11 AM 5/22/2002 -0600, "Narahari, Sateesh"
<Sateesh_Narahari@jdedwards.com> wrote:
>  1. What is semantic web? ( To a non researcher )
>  2. What can semantic web do?
>  3. What value can semantic web add to web services?. 4. What can RDF do
>that can't be reasonably done by other XML related, well accepted standards.
>  5. What major software vendors see the value of SW ?.

I will address these and other general questions about the Semantic Web,
RDF and ontologies in Paris.  Are there other specific questions that
anyone would like me to address?  (I can't promise that I will be able to
answer all possible questions, but the more I have in advance, the better I
can prepare.)  Please email them to me privately.

Thanks!

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard