D-AC010.1 discussion points

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:36:47 -0400
To: wsawg public <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
D-AC010.1
"Each new architectural area is representable in a syntactic schema
language like XML Schema."

MSFT: Change "is representable in a syntactic schema language like XML Schema"
to "has its representation normatively specified in XML Schema".

CVX: I'd rather have just the more general D-AC010 and leave specifics like this unspecified.  If
representing architectural  areas using schema is a good way to implement D-AC010, fine.

W3C: What if the architectural area has an abstract model, and a logical
way to do this is to model data with an RDF Schema?

I would propose the following:

   Each new architectural area is representable in a schema language.

PF: If an "architectural area" is something like "security", "reliability", etc.. then I don't say
how they can be represented in XML.