RE: D-AC010.1 discussion points

Please not that I used the term syntactic schema for a very specific reason.
There are some members of W3C Staff that believe that HTML could be
considered a "schema" language.  Hence why I used the term "syntactic
schema".  This has come up in the TAG discussions on what could/should be
retrievable from a namespace URI.

Cheers,
Dave