Transactions

From: Krishna Sankar <ksankar@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:12:07 -0800
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Folks,

	Here is the link to OASIS BTP initiative.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/. I am sure
most of us are familiar with this initiative.

	The specification is at Version 0.9x and would be voted in by
May 13. It is safe to say that we should be able to refer to this
specification for some or all part of transaction related architectural
components.

	One question I have is re. the traditional transaction
requirements - begin/rollback/commit transactions inside one web
service. As all the current programming/development environments support
this feature one way or other, we should be able to refer to the current
implementations.

cheers