D-AG0009 status

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:08:52 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
There hasn't been too much discussion about this one, except for the
short discussion Michael and I had about #9 vs. #11, with MikeC asking
some questions.

The conclusion of that, IMO, was that we can make #9 strictly about
consistency with the Semantic Web, and that #11 will be about
consistency with Web architecture.  As I stated, I believe that it's
impossible to separate these two, so we'll have to be cogniscent of that
as we progress and manage them as separate goals.