Re: AG004 Closure Sought

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:52:38 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

* Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org> [2002-07-24 13:40+0200]
> As for the P3P-Policy traveling with the request, we have the same issue
> with SOAP and it will be probably solved the same way.. I find the usage
> scenario described by Hugo is accurate.

I have added an editorial note in the editors' copy of the usage
scenarios document to add privacy usage scenarios and integrate them
with the travel agent service use case[1]:

   Editorial note: HH                                       2002-07-24
   Some privacy usage scenarios should be added to illustrate the AC020
   critical success factor, e.g. based on the mailing list discussions.

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/scenarios/ws-arch-scenarios.html?rev=1.13&content-type=text/html#Cases
--