RE: New snapshot of the Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:09:36 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

   Considering the harvesting work and the interesting REST discussions,
aren't these scenarios a bit SOAP specific for publication?
   Is there anyway to make these generic without loosing info and
without prejudicing current and future discussions?

For changes, please refer to [1].

It probably needs a little editorial work before TR publication. For
example, I think that we should put editorial notes on scenarios that
were commented on since they haven't been reworked yet.

Comments (substantial as well as editorial) are welcome.

Hugo Haas - W3C
mailto:hugo@w3.org - http://www.w3.org/People/Hugo/ -