RE: New snapshot of the Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

From: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:09:36 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

<shield-UP>
   Considering the harvesting work and the interesting REST discussions,
aren't these scenarios a bit SOAP specific for publication?
   Is there anyway to make these generic without loosing info and
without prejudicing current and future discussions?
</shield-UP>)>

Martin

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenari
os.html

For changes, please refer to [1].

It probably needs a little editorial work before TR publication. For
example, I think that we should put editorial notes on scenarios that
were commented on since they haven't been reworked yet.

Comments (substantial as well as editorial) are welcome.

Regards,

Hugo

  1.
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenari