New snapshot of the Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:58:55 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

All,

I have made available a new version of the Web Services Architecture
Usage Scenarios:

 http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenarios.html

For changes, please refer to [1].

It probably needs a little editorial work before TR publication. For
example, I think that we should put editorial notes on scenarios that
were commented on since they haven't been reworked yet.

Comments (substantial as well as editorial) are welcome.

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenarios.html#changelog
--