New snapshot of the Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:58:55 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I have made available a new version of the Web Services Architecture
Usage Scenarios:

For changes, please refer to [1].

It probably needs a little editorial work before TR publication. For
example, I think that we should put editorial notes on scenarios that
were commented on since they haven't been reworked yet.

Comments (substantial as well as editorial) are welcome.

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenarios.html#changelog
Hugo Haas - W3C