RE: Harvesting REST

hmm.  When I was on the XLink WG, the charter specifically was for
"Hypertext" links, which always involved a user-agent.  Hence the
onload/onrequest actuation axis, etc.  Also why ranges (for drag'n drop in
gui apps) were added for xpointers.

There was explicit acknowledgement that hypertext linking was different than
more general purpose xml linking.

Why wouldn't time to market be satisfied with doing only soap and wsdl?  It
would certainly preclude many of the ratholes on "why web services is
broken".

Cheers,
Dave