RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some Thoughts ..."]

From: Joseph Hui <jhui@digisle.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:06:18 -0800
To: "Eric Newcomer" <eric.newcomer@iona.com>, "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: "Champion Mike" <Mike.Champion@softwareag-usa.com>, "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>, <steve.vinoski@iona.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
AFAIK there's been no proposal or advocacy to mix the two up.
There's a natural bond between the two -- when speak of a
WS-Arch, think of the WS defined, for instance; thus the
separation might appear to be as less than perfectly clear
now and then.

BTW, I didn't find it necessary to second Mark's "strong opinion."
(The reference of "strong opinion" here must not be taken out of
context, lest Mark be misconstrued as an opinionated fella :-)
The separation or the need for such was understood, IMHO.

Cheers,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service