Introduction

From: <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:58:42 -0500
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Hello group,
My name is Michael Mahan and I am the Nokia representative to this Web Services Architecture WG. I have been involved in communications and distributed systems the past decade - network management applications, embedded WAP development, WAP-enabled PIM applications, and lately with reasoning systems in a peer to peer environment. The past half year I have been increasingly involved in RDF and Semantic Web activities. I hope to bring to the group the perspective of Web Services applications executing in an increasingly mobile and wireless environment.
I very much look forward to this opportunity to work in the W3C and in this WG.
Michael Mahan