Introduction

From: Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala <himagiri@sybase.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 07:29:32 -0800
To: chris.ferris@sun.com
CC: www-ws-arch@w3.org, jeff@sybase.com
Hello all,

My name is Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala and will be representing
Sybase Inc. in the Web Services Architecture group.

Coming from an Application Server/Web Services integrator
design/development background, I bring a different perspective
to the AppServer/WebServices domain. I'm active in some of
the other standards initiatives like ebXML CPPA
and messaging, etc.

I agree to participate per charter
    http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
    last revised 2002/01/26 00:37:41

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR
claims held by Sybase Inc. regarding
the subject

--
Hima Mukkamala