FW: Introduction

From: Yin Leng Husband <Yin-Leng.Husband@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:58:29 +1000
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I am Yin-Leng Husband, and I will be Compaq's principal
representative to the Web Services Architecture WG.

I work in architecture and standards definitions and have
been involved with various protocol standards ranging from
transport, messaging, network management, to recent XML-based
web application standards.

I look forward to working with all of you at the WSAWG.

Yin Leng
--

Enterprise Integration	  Practice Compaq Global Services
IT Architect			Compaq Computer Corporation