Introduction

From: Tom Bradford <tom@xqrl.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:46:49 -0700
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org, Daniela Florescu <dana@xqrl.com>
To: chris.ferris@sun.com, hugo@w3.org
Hello, my name is Tom Bradford and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to
this message) I will be representing XQRL, Inc. in this working group.

I've already informally introduced myself to the group.  My work with
XQRL involves much of the low-level parsing and validation architecture
of our flagship product, which is a high performance XQuery engine.

I agree to participate per the charter
         http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
         last revised 2002/01/26

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by XQRL
regarding the the Web Services Architecture working group.

Tom Bradford
Architect
XQRL, Inc.
tom@xqrl.com