Introduction

From: Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:00:42 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hello, my name is Chris Ferris and I'll be serving as chair of
the Web Services Architecture WG.

I've been with Sun for nearly 12 years, and have ~22 years of
experience designing, developing and architecting large scale
distributed systems. Most of my career at Sun has been spent in
various roles in Sun's internal IT divisions. I've been a member of
Sun's XML Technology Center for the past year and a half.

I've been involved in standards development for the past 3 years as
an active participant in a number of the ebXML project
teams (Messaging, Trading Partner and Security), which included
vice-chair responsibilities for the ebXML Messaging project team.
When the ebXML infrastructure work was transitioned to OASIS, I
became, and continue to be, a member and active participant in the
OASIS Messaging TC. I am also an active participant in the XML Protocol
WG, serving as Sun's alternate representative.

I look forward to working with you all!

Cheers,

Chris