Introduction

From: Munter, Joel D <joel.d.munter@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:58:34 -0800
To: "'W3C WS Architecture'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Introduction
My name is Joel Munter and I plan to represent Intel in this Web Services
Architecture Working Group.
I have been working in the software development and software management
fields for the past 12 years.  For the most recent two years, I have been a
significant contributor to the UDDI effort and I have contributed to several
work groups within the Oasis ebXML specifications efforts.  I was a session
chair at the W3C Web Services Workshop in 2001.  Within UDDI, I am a
currently a V3 Registry Team co-lead and was co-editor for the UDDI V2
Replication Specification and related schema.  I continue to be the editor
of the UDDI V3 Replication Specification content and I am an author and
contributor to several other key sections of the UDDI V3 Specifications.  I
often find that I need to utilize a developer mentality, a user mentality, a
manager mentality, and at times a construction work mentality when necessary
to gain proper perspective on architectural problem solving.  I believe that
my ability to see these multiple facets will assist me in supporting the
goals of this WG.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Distributed Systems, Intel Labs