Introduction

From: Garg, Sharad <sharad.garg@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:21:24 -0800
To: "'W3C WS Architecture'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Hello All,

My name is Sharad Garg and, along with Joel Munter, I will be representing
Intel in the Web Services Architecture Working Group. Here is my brief
background.

I have wide experience (around 18 years) in software engineering,
distributed file systems, and parallel processing areas including research,
development, and management. I have also been on the Computer Science
Faculty at the University of Delaware before joining Intel 8 years ago.

In the recent past, I have been the chair of Distributed File Services
working committee in the Peer-to-Peer working group. Prior to that, I have
participated with Scalable I/O and I2O standards working groups. I hold
several patents and have authored around 20 technical papers in various
conferences and journals.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Regards,
Sharad Garg
--

Distributed Systems Architecture Group