From: Garg, Sharad <sharad.garg@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:21:24 -0800
To: "'W3C WS Architecture'" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Hello All,

My name is Sharad Garg and, along with Joel Munter, I will be representing
Intel in the Web Services Architecture Working Group. Here is my brief

I have wide experience (around 18 years) in software engineering,
distributed file systems, and parallel processing areas including research,
development, and management. I have also been on the Computer Science
Faculty at the University of Delaware before joining Intel 8 years ago.

In the recent past, I have been the chair of Distributed File Services
working committee in the Peer-to-Peer working group. Prior to that, I have
participated with Scalable I/O and I2O standards working groups. I hold
several patents and have authored around 20 technical papers in various
conferences and journals.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Sharad Garg

Distributed Systems Architecture Group
Intel Labs
503-712-5861 (o)