Introduction

From: Dave Hollander <dmh@contivo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:43:10 -0800
To: chris.ferris@sun.com, hugo@w3.org
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org, dmh@contivo.com
Subject: Introduction

Hello, my name is Dave Hollander and (I am the AC rep and
hereby confirm this message) I will be representing Contivo
in this working group.

I have been in the XML project since before it had a name,
co-author of namespaces and co-chair of schemas. I have been
working in e-business for over 3 years and web development
for 8 years. I hope to be able to assist in aligning XML
and web services architectures, or least learn where the
alignment exists.

I agree to participate per the charter
	http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter
      last revised 2002/01/26

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR
claims held by Contivo regarding web service architecture.

Dave Hollander
Chief Technical Officer; Contivo, Inc
Co-chair W3C XML Coordination and Schema Groups
970-613-0605
dmh@contivo.com