Introduction

From: Srinivas Pandrangi <srinivas@ipedo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:54:00 -0800
To: <chris.ferris@sun.com>, "Hugo (E-mail)" <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: "Www-Ws-Arch (E-mail)" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, "Nick Zhang" <nick@ipedo.com>
Hello, my name is Srinivas Pandrangi and (once my AC rep - Nick Zhang -
confirms in reply to this message) I will be representing Ipedo Inc. in
the Web Services Architecture working group.

I have worked on implementing a number of standards - XQuery, LDAP, PKIX
among others. My current work involves building a high performance XML
repository that support various W3C standards, such as XQuery, XSLT,
XPath, SOAP, etc.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter last revised 2002/01/26.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Ipedo that
would be relevant to the Web Services Architecture working group.

--Srinivas

 <<ole0.bmp>>
Srinivas Pandrangi
Ipedo Inc. [http://www.ipedo.com]