From: Tom Bradford <bradford@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:27:32 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hello, I'm Tom Bradford, and I will be observing the group from a
distance on behalf of my employer XQRL, Inc.  XQRL was formed recently
by Dana Florescu with the mission of developing a high performance
XQuery engine.

Those who are familiar with my past work, know that I am the creator of
dbXML, one of the first Native XML databases.  Recently dbXML became
part of the Apache project, and is now called Xindice.  I am also the
creator of Project Labrador, a simple web services hub written in Java.
Labrador's focus is to provide a convenient scaffolding for developing
web service backends, and to do it in a transparent fashion that is
agnostic of the actual protocols and formats involved.

I look forward to providing feedback.

Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Apache Xindice (Native XML Database) - http://xml.apache.org
Project Labrador (Web Services Framework) - http://notdotnet.org