Reliable Messaging reference

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:30:04 -0800
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
I just reread ebXML's work on Reliable Messaging (see [1], Part II, Sec. 6, Reliable Messaging Module), and it looks like required reading for any discussion on this subject within our group (so that we don't spend a lot of time redoing what has already been done).

Besides the specific syntax used, which belongs to ebXML and does not need to be duplicated, I am curious to know if people find deficiencies, or have any other type of observations, regarding the reliability model used.

Ugo

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0rev_c.pdf