From: Ugo Corda [mailto:UCorda@SeeBeyond.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:30 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Reliable Messaging reference

I just reread ebXML's work on Reliable Messaging (see [1], Part II, Sec. 6,
Reliable Messaging Module), and it looks like required reading for any
discussion on this subject within our group (so that we don't spend a lot of
time redoing what has already been done).

Besides the specific syntax used, which belongs to ebXML and does not need
to be duplicated, I am curious to know if people find deficiencies, or have
any other type of observations, regarding the reliability model used.

Ugo

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0rev_c.pdf
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0rev_c.pdf