Re: Web Services Architecture Requirements 23 April 2002

<Hat mode="off">

Some suggested tweakes to the requirements draft.

Section 1.1

s/The group has jointly come to agreement on the following definition:/
The group has jointly come to agreement on the following working definition:/
                                                          ^^^^^^^
NB that we settled on this not because we all agreed that it was
perfect, but that it was "good enough" to leave as is until after
we have made further progress on our goals and requirements
at which time we intend on returning to the definition to possibly
refine it further.

I think it important that we not leave the wrong impression
on this particular aspect of the document.

Cheers,

Chris

</Hat>