Re: term "datatype map" in new para

On January 30, Jeremy Carroll writes:

> This sort of confusion is there in section 3, where key terms such as
> entailment and consistent end up with two hyperlinks.
>
> e.g. in section 3.2 the brackets at the end link to OWL Full entailment.
>
> We certainly could have done better editorially, but these terms from the
> semantics
>    entail
>    consistent
>    datatype map
>    model theory
> are all defined twice: once for the direct and once for OWL Full.
> The Test document tries to follow S&AS by giving preference to the OWL DL
> terms, except when specifically talking about Full.

Point taken. The case of rdf:XMLLiteral highlights this problem, but
there obviously isn't much we can do about it at this stage.

> If you sufficiently prefer just unlinked plain text "datatype map" (and
> dropping the ref to RDF Semantics) then I am happy enough with that - but I
> don't think it reduces the confusion - the term meant is the one in RDF
> Semantics, and it is probably clearer to be explicit. But let me know very
> soon.

One alternative would be to link to Section 5.2 of S&AS (i.e.,
rdfs.html#5.2) in this case, although I realise that this doesn't
provide a full definition of a datatype map. I am happy to leave it to
your judgement.

Ian