Re: term "datatype map" in new para

This sort of confusion is there in section 3, where key terms such as
entailment and consistent end up with two hyperlinks.

e.g. in section 3.2 the brackets at the end link to OWL Full entailment.

We certainly could have done better editorially, but these terms from the
semantics
   entail
   consistent
   datatype map
   model theory
are all defined twice: once for the direct and once for OWL Full.
The Test document tries to follow S&AS by giving preference to the OWL DL
terms, except when specifically talking about Full.

If you sufficiently prefer just unlinked plain text "datatype map" (and
dropping the ref to RDF Semantics) then I am happy enough with that - but I
don't think it reduces the confusion - the term meant is the one in RDF
Semantics, and it is probably clearer to be explicit. But let me know very
soon.

Jeremy