Re: term "datatype map" in new para

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:00:10 +0000
To: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

Ian Horrocks wrote:

>>The Test document tries to follow S&AS by giving preference to the OWL DL
>>terms, except when specifically talking about Full.
>>

> Point taken. The case of rdf:XMLLiteral highlights this problem, but
> there obviously isn't much we can do about it at this stage.

Looking I see that in the definition of OWL Full Consistent in section
4.1.2 I have linked datatype map into the direct semantics which does not
follow the convention I described above - perhaps I ought to link that to
RDF Semantics too (without any explicit mention).

(I suspect I am out of time)

> One alternative would be to link to Section 5.2 of S&AS (i.e.,
> rdfs.html#5.2) in this case, although I realise that this doesn't
> provide a full definition of a datatype map. I am happy to leave it to
> your judgement.

The text I circulated earlier is OK - but I will fix the three other
mentions of datatype theory that Herman found. If I am encouraged to I'll
change the hyperlink from datatype map in the