RDF and OWL "REC" documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:17:08 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Would all editors please look over their docs and/or diffs and let me
know ASAP if there's anything terribly wrong with them?  I've done
various edits to get links to point to the right places (and in a few
cases as requested) and it's possible I broke something in the
process.   The cost of changes is very high, but if I broke anything,
I do want to fix it.

RDF:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/diffs/20031215-20040210/

OWL:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/diffs

Note that all the links like

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/staging/$shortname
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-$shortname-20030117
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/STAGE-$shortname

are fine; they will be rewritten to point to the frozen-in-time TR
documents as the documents are moved.

     -- sandro