Re: RDF and OWL "REC" documents

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:40:19 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

OWL Reference looks fine.

Could you make sure the owl.rdf file at:

gets updated?
The REC version is at:

I would appreciate it if you could check the URIs in the ontology
header. You might also want to remove the CVS info at the start of the
file. I guess it wouldn't be a problem if this file gets updated today.

Sandro Hawke wrote:

> Would all editors please look over their docs and/or diffs and let me
> know ASAP if there's anything terribly wrong with them?  I've done
> various edits to get links to point to the right places (and in a few
> cases as requested) and it's possible I broke something in the
> process.   The cost of changes is very high, but if I broke anything,
> I do want to fix it.
> RDF:
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/diffs/20031215-20040210/
> OWL:
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/diffs
> Note that all the links like
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/staging/$shortname
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-$shortname-20030117
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/TR/STAGE-$shortname
> are fine; they will be rewritten to point to the frozen-in-time TR
> documents as the documents are moved.
>      -- sandro

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl