More tests

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:04:44 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
One type of test that we are missing is small tests that, while
potentially easy may prove difficult for some naive implementations.
Attached is an example of such a test. The "TEST" class, and hence the
ontology, is inconsistent. I would like to add several of these kinds
of test to the test suite.

I would be interested to hear how the various implementations fare on
this test (FaCT can pass it in about 10ms, not including parsing).

The test is currently in DL but could easily be converted into Lite.

Regards, Ian