Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:11:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: sandro@w3.org
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-webont-wg@w3.org

I was looking over the test results page and noticed that the imports level
tests were reported as if they were some sort of entailment test.  As far
as I know, these are only syntax tests.

Also, I believe that my test output indicates that OWLP correctly
identifies the syntax levels (as far as it is capable) in the syntax tests
that are listed as having no data for OWLP.