Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:00:12 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> I was looking over the test results page and noticed that the imports level
> tests were reported as if they were some sort of entailment test.  As far
> as I know, these are only syntax tests.
>
> Also, I believe that my test output indicates that OWLP correctly
> identifies the syntax levels (as far as it is capable) in the syntax tests
> that are listed as having no data for OWLP.

Following on from a discussion during the telecon, I think it would be
very useful to be able to split the test results reporting by (semantic)
test level, and possibly even to indicate things like the datatype support
expected in each test. This would make it easier to see how an
implementation targeted at, say, OWL Lite plus some extra datatypes
covered the tests.

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer