new Test editors draft

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:52:37 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Daigo Matsubara" <daigo@w3.org>, <ted@w3.org>

Thanks to Ted and Daigo for helping sort this ...

> I was aiming to prepare an editors draft this morning.
> However, I am having difficulties accessing the W3C CVS repository.

I have now prepared a new editors draft -

it might be at

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/

(I have not been able to check due to local network problems).

I have yet to check in two or three new tests.

This draft includes:
- a new change log
- a new test imports-011, a Lite version of imports-001
- a new test I5.26-007, with an additional triple as suggest by Sean
    (variant of I5.26-006)
- the 10billion to 1billion fix on dl-909
- the # typo fixed by Jos
- the shorter test 3-SAT descriptions modified by Jos
  (they need further modification - they're a little too short now!)
- I have created new zips as part of the editors draft, and aim to do this
  with each change to the editors draft