Re: TEST: make addtional query-style tests.

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:59:59 +0200
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> [from the WebOnt telecon 2003-10-02]
> > ACTION Jos: make addtional query-style tests.
>
> As Jim suggestested, "which wine goes with which food"
> and we made a first attempt in
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/Manifest010
> We knew some results from
> http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2003/09wifo/wifoE.n3
> and so this test is supposed to entail 3 of those results
> expressed in a way like
> [[
> _:X1 a _:I1.
> _:I1 owl:intersectionOf _:L1.
> _:L1 rdf:first _:R1.
> _:L1 rdf:rest _:K1.
> _:R1 owl:onProperty food:hasDrink.
> _:R1 owl:hasValue vin:FoxenCheninBlanc.
> _:K1 rdf:first _:S1.
> _:K1 rdf:rest rdf:nil.
> _:S1 owl:onProperty food:hasFood.
> _:S1 owl:hasValue food:Pie.
> ]]
>
> Before making further tests, I'll see how all the OWL systems
> grok this one...

Not much evidence so far...
I've corrected it according to the guide examples,
added the example002 primisefile to the manifest
and added extra type triples to conclusions010.

I also made (a hopefully more straightforward)
testcase miscellaneous-011 to check wether
[[
vin:CorbansDryWhiteRiesling wine:hasSugar vin:OffDry.
vin:VentanaCheninBlanc wine:hasSugar vin:OffDry.
vin:RoseDAnjou wine:hasSugar vin:OffDry.
vin:ClosDeLaPoussieSancerre wine:hasSugar vin:OffDry.
]]
is the case.
Those triples were the result of RDFS/OWL querying
example001 with
[[
@prefix wine: <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-owl-guide-20030818/wine#>.
@prefix vin: <http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-owl-guide-20030818/wine#>.