Re: Test Results Organisation

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:16:45 +0100
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: Charles White <Charles.White@networkinference.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

Charles:
 >> Along with this reorganization, we would like to propose modifying the
 >> 30 or so tests that are OWL Full instead of OWL DL simply because of
 >> the lack of declaration of classes.

Jim:
 > ... pursue adding  tests that
 > are the same as these but with the missing declarations added (as
 > opposed to removing or morphing the current tests)

This is a good idea.

I observe that some of the reasoner do this automatically - can they
regurgitate the modified tests.

Otherwise, I have a todo on Jena to start work on "OWL tidy" that will do
this sort of thing. I could prioritise this simple case and get that
working a week or three after ISWC.