Re: Proposed response to Martin Merry, HP

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:21:44 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

>Please help me find the relevant decisions
>and/or find evidence that those implementations
>pass some relevant tests and/or add an
>issue to the issues list.

>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

OK, this I can do -- the problem with the "relevant rulings" is that
our "what is in Lite v. DL" was a very longterm discussion, with a
number of pieces of decisions made along the way.  I now regret that
we didn't "micro issue" this, but we didn't and now have to deal with
it.  I will see if I can mine the log for a while, and see what I can
come up.  Implementations to specific tests is a problem because we
have only some of these run on our specific tests yet - but they're
coming -- Jos and Ian have sent email saying they handle these - I
will see if I can mine the mail archive and will try to rework my
answer based on your comments
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler