REGRETS: WOWG: agenda May 8 telecon

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:56:40 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Unable to attend due to conflicts

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Carroll [mailto:jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 5:43 AM
To: Guus Schreiber
Cc: WebOnt WG
Subject: Re: WOWG: agenda May 8 telecon

A few quick comments,

> 1.4 Telecon schedule
>
> - next telecon:  May 15
> - scribe for May 15

I volunteer.

> ACTION Dean/ref, Horrocks/semantics, Deb/overview, Connolly/test
> update owl:Nothing

Test is updated.

> 2. TEST DOCUMENT (5-10 min)
>
> ACTION: jjc change SHOULD to MUST for xsd:itneger and xsd:string

DONE - I would like a review of the other datatype changes.

> ACTION GuusS: write proposal to add QCRs to OWL, including text for the
> guide.
> DONE: Proposal to POSTPONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0072.html

It would be better to decide one way or the other in my view,

> 4. RDFCore LC (10-20 min)
>
> 4.1 rdf:List redundant triples
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/thread.html
>
> Carrol's response: proposes to keep the "redundant" triples:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0048.html

Please can we get a group comment to rdf-core for tomorrows telecon.

> 4.2 Reply from RDFCore on XMLLiiteral
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0031.html

I suggest postponing this item, RDF Core will consider lanaguage tags in
XMLLiterals tomorrow in any case.

> ACTION DanC: try to develop test cases that clarify this XML literals
> stuff for WebOnt and RDFCore
>
> ACTION: DanC request review by internationalisation board of decision
> on datatypes.

Jeremy