Re: TEST I5.24 - 004 was RE: Partial? regrets May 1st

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:10:15 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Ian
> p.s. I believe that this is yet another example illustrating how
> crazy it is to try to write OWL in RDF syntax without tool support -
> even we (the "experts") can't get it right!

I am finding having a syntax checker really handy - even with the OWL Full
tests where the syntax checker is technically useless, (the file is OWL Full
necessarily), asking it why it is not OWL DL is certainly interesting.

This particular example was labelled OWL Full - if I had asked why I would
have a surprise.

I am getting more taken with OWL DL as time goes on.

Jeremy