TEST I5.24 - 004 was RE: Partial? regrets May 1st

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:06:53 +0200
To: "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, "Ian Horrocks" <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Yes you're right, I'll fix it this afternoon. It is currently shown as OWL
Full which is correct as you point out; but I supsect the entailment is
incorrect as is. I will change it to be an OWL DL test.

(Jos, I have now fixed the problems you reported in extra-credit 002 - 004,
althought extra-credit 001 is still broken).

Jeremy