Re: TEST I5.24 - 004 was RE: Partial? regrets May 1st

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:57:45 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Sean Bechhofer" <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On May 6, Jeremy Carroll writes:

Oops - yes of course. Just shows how dangerous it is to rely on manual
translation! Fortunately, this was the only test where I had to do so.

Ian

p.s. I believe that this is yet another example illustrating how
crazy it is to try to write OWL in RDF syntax without tool support -
even we (the "experts") can't get it right!