CR/PR questions

Jeremy-
  On the telecon you suggested that you thought we would need a CR
period, and in particular you thought that "reasoning with
individuals" was a problem.  Can you explain what the particular
issues you have in mind are?  I've been working on the CR/PR issues,
and don't see what the problem is with individuals and reasoning
therewith - we seem to have a number of tools that do various sorts
of reasoning with individuals
  thanks
  JH