Re: The overview document: individual as an RDFS feature?

thx for the review.

the overview document uses individual and class without namespace
prefixes - thus those are in the owl namespace.  in section 2 it points out
"Prefixes of rdf: or rdfs: are used when terms are already present in
RDF or RDF Schema. Otherwise terms are introduced by OWL. Thus, the term
rdfs:subPropertyOf indicates that subPropertyOf is already in the rdfs
vocabulary (technically : the rdfs namespace). Also, the term Class is
more precisely stated as owl:Class and is a term introduced by OWL.
"

deborah