The overview document: individual as an RDFS feature?

From: Jeff Z. Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:45:24 -0000
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

In section 2.1 of the overview document, "individual" is listed as one of the RDF
Schema features.

However, when I checked the updated versions of RDF/XML Syntax Specification
(Revised) [1], RDF Vocabulary Description Language 1.0: RDF Schema [2], and RDF
Semantics [3], I noticed that rdfs:individual is not defined/used in any of them.

Jeff
--
Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
Computer Science Dept., The University of Manchester

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-schema-20030117/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/