Re: Minutes of Web Ontology Working Group teleconference of June 5, 2003

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 02:36:04 +0200
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter, I have to append the test version here, as we are
still not sure about owl:Class owl:equivalentClass rdfs:Class.

(See attached file: owl-rules.n3)

                    "Peter F.
                    Patel-Schneider"          To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    <pfps@research.bell       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    -labs.com>                Subject:     Re: Minutes of Web Ontology Working Group teleconference of
                                               June 5, 2003

Where is the current euler rule-set for OWL?