Re: Minutes of Web Ontology Working Group teleconference of June 5, 2003

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 02:30:00 +0200
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

That's is a long story...
I felt free to add to owl-rules, now already version 1.149
and *try* to keep this consistent with S&AS.
We try to make the owl-comprehension-rules on demand,
ie based on the triple set to be proved, select out of
a denumerable set of comprehension rules.
I agree that the current testcase is diverging with the
S&AS but still believe in convergence as I don't see
what's wrong in assuming

rdfs:Class rdf:type _:iii.
_:iii owl:intersectionOf _:lll.
_:lll rdf:first rdfs:Class.
_:lll rdf:rest rdf:nil.

                    "Peter F.
                    Patel-Schneider"          To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    <pfps@research.bell       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    -labs.com>                Subject:     Re: Minutes of Web Ontology Working Group teleconference of
                                               June 5, 2003