W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > June 2003

Agenda/Logistics telecon June 4, 2003

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:03:48 -0400
Message-Id: <p05200f27bb03b9aeb024@[204.145.242.23]>
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA June 4, 2003

Zakim at Noon EST
code: webo
irc: w3c: #mindswap


1.0 Admin

Roll Call

next telecon: June 12
    chair: Guus
    Scribe: tbd

Accept (amended to spell Peter's last name right) as correct Minutes 
of May 29 telecon
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0402.html

Kudos to Jeremy: LC Test document published
announcement to chairs (member only link):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2003AprJun/0064.html

agenda amendments

**** 2.0 Action review
RE: ACTION: Jim Hendler to report back on implementation feedback.
RE: ACTION: Jim Hendler and Dan Connolly to compose a response to the 
LC comment on local and compound keys.
RE: ACTION: Dan Connolly publish XML syntax RE: ACTION: Mike Smith 
and Guus Schreiber will review  proposed changes to Guide and 
Reference for next telecom. (in re reference)
RE: ACTION: Mike Smith will pdate issue list 5.06  (in re: imports closure)
RE: ACTION: Mike Smith to update issue list 5.20 about synonyms with 
the specific problem of owl:Class vs rdfs:Class
RE: ACTION: Jos de Roo to propose a test based on the example given 
by peter    (context lost)
RE: ACTION: Guus to propose a definition for "class description".
RE: ACTION: Mike Smith to update the Guide glossary accordingly 
(possibly removing "class expression").
= = =  New
RE: ACTION: DanC to get I18N WG review of last call specs, continued 
from ~17 years back 1/2;-)
RE: ACTION: Jeremy add test: {a,b} unionOf {a} {b}
RE: ACTION: Peter Change the documents to reflect this #2 in 116 change
RE: ACTION: Jeremy Send proof sketch of extension to correspondence 
theorem with B1
RE: ACTION: Peter review proof sketch of correspondence with B1 B2 
RE: ACTION: Jeremy equivalentClass with 4 components and no 
hamiltonian path
RE: ACTION: Peter put  #349(D) change into S&AS
RE: ACTION: Jeremy to propose response to 
owlsas-rdfcore-bnodes-restrictions, including new issue and proposal 
to postpone
RE: ACTION: DanC and Jeremy to review Sean's text for non-normative 
inclusion into some OWL document
RE: ACTION: PatH to follow-up to 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0003.html 


**** 2.0 QA Review of OWL drafts

RE: ACTION: DanC to bring up QA review of OWL Semantics with WG

**** 3.0  Last Call Comments:
RE: ACTION: JimH to prepare definitive list of LC issues for next telecon

Assignment of unassigned comments
status on pending comments
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0410.html


**** 4.0 AOB
-- 
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-731-3822 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Received on Wednesday, 4 June 2003 14:03:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:00 GMT