status of my action items in Agenda/Logistics telecon June 4, 2003

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 09:47:27 -0400 (EDT)
To: hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: Agenda/Logistics telecon June 4, 2003
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:03:48 -0400

[...]

> **** 2.0 Action review

[...]

> RE: ACTION: Peter Change the documents to reflect this #2 in 116 change

Done.  The current editor's draft, available at
http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/usr/pfps/owl/,
contains modifications to the RDF semantics and an updated correspondence
proof.

> RE: ACTION: Peter review proof sketch of correspondence with B1 B2

Continued.  I need to spend considerable time on this proof.  I hope to get
to this by next week's teleconference, but I will be on a plane during the
teleconference and unable to attend.

> RE: ACTION: Peter put  #349(D) change into S&AS

Done.  The current editor's draft, available at
http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/usr/pfps/owl/,
contains a revised mapping rule for EquivalentClasses.