Re: Agenda/Logistics telecon June 4, 2003

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:31:54 +0200
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
CC: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Jim Hendler wrote:

> RE: ACTION: Guus to propose a definition for "class description".

See the proposed response to RDFCore comments in Ref:

A class description describes am OWL class, either by a class name or
by specifying a class extension of an unnamed anonymous class.

I also propose drop "class expression" from the glossary in Guide, as
the terms is not used anymore in our documents.

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/