Re: Overview doesn't cite use cases and requirements

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:43:21 -0700
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: ewallace@cme.nist.gov, www-webont-wg@w3.org
on references in the overview,  the original intent was to have a very
short document and point to other documents for a lot of details so the
original plan was not to have full references in overview when the other
documents have extensive listings.

if the plan is now changed , i can add references to the end  but i
probably can not do it til tomorrow.

and just for the record, overview has always cited requirements.
(it was somewhat recently updated to cite tests too.)

Deborah