Re: Overview doesn't cite use cases and requirements

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 10:32, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
> Dan Connolly wrote:
> >Sandro told me about a more recent
> >editors draft...
> >http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm
> >
> >It cites OWL tests, but not OWL Requirements.
> >
> >I'm not sure whether it's reasonable to request CR
> >without fixing this.
>
> I found a reference to "OWL Use Cases and Requirements" in the
> "Why OWL?" section
> <http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm#s1.2>
> of the current editors draft.

Ah! Good catch; I hadn't seen that. Thanks.

> Regarding full citations: Personally, I don't think we should
> hold up the CR request for a lack of a References section in Overview.
> OWL Reference has one and the Overview editors may believe this is
> sufficient.

I'd still like to get it fixed eventually, but I don't
think I'll wait for it at this point.

> -Evan

office: tel:+1-617-395-0241 (new VoIP phone Mar 2003)
mobile: tel:+1-816-616-6576
mobile: mailto:connolly+pager@w3.org